- What you will find here are my thoughts, opinions, and sometimes (gasp!) judgments on anything from, well, gay topics to not-so-gay issues and everything in between. While I am a gay man, it doesn’t necessarily define everything I talk about, think about, or am interested in.I am also a:
- father to a beautiful daughter,
- a partner to a wonderful man,
- a friend to those who would have me,
- a college English professor to those who can stomach my academic rants,
- and an author venturing into the world of publication
I am far more than my sexual identity, and with the Internet filled with blogs and websites catering to exposed manflesh (not something I turn a blind eye to, mind you), I wanted to create a blog that covered other issues beyond merely the carnal. I’m not promising I won’t occasionally fall into the pit of exposed manflesh (hmmm, interesting image) and post a picture here and there of a sculpted torso or broach a topic primarily of interest to those of the same-gender persuasion, my posts will cover a wide range of issues–parenting, academia, popular culture, politics, writing, etc.
I hope you enjoy your stay at From Gay to Z.
Take off your shoes. Get comfortable. You’re welcome for as long as you wish to stay. If you’re the last one to bed though, please turn off the lights.